Our Lady of Sorrows!
2021 Calendar Raffle!
12 chances to win!
(click on the image below)
Archdiocesan Annual Appeal
A pictorial and
through Our Lady of Sorrows!
Don’t have a Facebook account?
No worries. You can still view our posts!
The 2021 Mass Book is now open.
Click here to reserve a Mass date.
Sunday Masses at 10:00 am and
other liturgies are both
live streamed and later accessible
on our YouTube channel.
COVID-19 MASS PROTOCOLS
We have daily Mass in the Upper Church at our pre-pandemic times (limit of 150 people):
- Monday through Friday: 7:00 am and 12:00 Noon
- Saturday: 8:30 am and 12:00 Noon
Sunday Masses (limit of 150 people):
- Saturday: 5:30 pm
- Sunday: 8:00 am, 10:00 am, and 11:30 am
Sunday Mass at 10:00 am will continue to be live streamed for as long as necessary. Weekday Masses are no longer being live streamed.
Confession, every Saturday: 12:45 pm – 2:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE AND FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIVES:
- The dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains in effect.
- Those who show symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been exposed to another infected person should not enter the church for 14 days. It is recommended that you check your temperature at home before coming to church.
- Those at risk due to an underlying health issue, a compromised immune system, or who are of an advanced age are encouraged to participate in the live stream Mass and avoid coming to church.
- Entrance and exit to the church is only by means of the doors on Prospect Street. The side doors will NOT be open.
- Nobody should enter the church without a mask. You must wear the mask at all times while in the church, except when receiving Holy Communion.
- As you both enter and exit the church, please make use of the hand sanitizer dispensers which are set up in the back of the church (or bring your own hand sanitizer).
- Please practice social distancing. Seating is permitted only in designated pews. Families are to maintain 6-foot distancing between their households. Do not remove any of the white ribbons on the pews that designate “no seating” areas.
- For the distribution of Holy Communion, please note:
- Weekday Masses: form a single file line in the center aisle. Return by means of the two side aisles.
- Sunday Masses: form single file lines in the two side aisles and return by means of the center aisle.
- While in line, maintain social distancing by being attentive to the blue lines on the floor.
Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you at Mass!